• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you please cancel my student edition subscription.

Thank you,

Naomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none of those links work. i am desperate to cancel my subscription as i don't use it and i wasn't informed when the price went up - now i cannot see any point to continue paying large amounts of money each month for a service i do not use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I been trying to cancel my subscription but no joy can you help me out please? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased in 2012 is cancelled, you will not be billed any more.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the exact BS he was talking about. That page puts you into a loop that you can't get out of, if you're looking to end a subscription. All I'm wanting to do is downgrade, and they're making it so hard for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sam Casey, the plan change was successful on June 7th, 2015 but please check the transaction for the month of July , we have not yet recieved it, this might lead to suspension of the CC.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2015 Jun 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems simple, but the final "Cancel" is simply not there. Adobe acts worse than some crummy small software firms try to get money from unwilling customers who had tried and rejected their service. I am still trying to find a way to unsubscribe, really appreciate if someone can point me to the right place / people. Thanks! Jimmy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I cancel my CC subscription. My Account doesn't say yearly or monthly, it says free membership. Why does it say this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abe Tabar wrote:

If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

That should be self evident.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abe Tabar

We are sorry if you are facing a problem, please let us know how we can help, If you need help in cancellation, I can surely help you with that.

However, cancellation attracts a charge, if you used it, and if you are in a contract, if you have it in less than 30 days, Its not a problem et'all.

-LP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A basic overview of the cancelation terms can be found here as well.

http://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2013 Oct 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The real question here is why do I have to talk to a human to cancel my plan, when acquiring the software can be done without a human in the loop.

The frustration that most people encounter is very likely the prolonged wait in the chat window trying to talk to an agent.

All the references above simply point to the same requirement - you must chat with an agent to cancel.

Why is that necessary?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also tried to cancel my subscription, to no avail. I was waiting on the phone for an unreasonable amount of time.

Can you assist with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you wish to cancel the following order, please confirm.

Current Plan:Acrobat Pro subscription (month-to-month)
Account Activated:Jan 20, 2015

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I confirm that I would like to cancel this subscription.

Cheers,

Brianna MacMahon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been cancelled & you shall not be billed further.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajshree, i want to cancel my adobe mobile lightroom in two of my accounts as what i wanted was for the desktop.  Accounts is mayadricula@yahoo.com and mayadricula@gmail.com. I just bought it less than a week. Can you please confirm my cancellation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could you guys cancel my account? I don't know exactly what's going on here. But why would you guys risk brand name and customer loyalty over cancelation fees and you well know 90 percent of your customers didn't bother to check the contract? Don't you guys see what Google is doing?

Anyways please help me cancel my membership. I've tried but I can't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

bottom of screen there is an actual chat button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2015 Jul 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be ashamed of yourselves, never buying anything Adobe ever again.  This is beyond sharp practice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2014 Jun 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an extremely frustrating waste of time. The actions given on the info page that has been linked are not what is actually possible on the page. There is no "Select and appropriate reason for cancelling you plan" option, nor is there a "Cancel my plan." button that is clearly shown in the example images.

It is an endless loop that leads back to having to deal with customer support. It's contrived and a deliberate pain to do. It is extremely petty and convoluted.

Don't do a bait and switch to try and lure me away from canceling my plan. If I don't want to be enrolled any more, let me leave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, I tried to cancel my CC subsciption via the instructions and it became impossible to do so online.

When did Adobe turn into Snake Oil Sales People?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to cancel my creative cloud account today given my rare use of the product (I am a hobbyist photographer) and trouble justifying the expense.  Once finally speaking to an unfriendly human and dealing with a language barrier I was put on hold three separate times after asking me the same questions repeatedly.  Each time I was  put on hold, it was not announced.  Suddenly, I would notice I was listening to hold music.  After 14 minutes on the phone and still finding myself on hold again, for something that should take 2 minutes online and to more that 5 or 6 mouse clicks, I remained unsuccessful at canceling, but not so successful at staying calm and patient.  I hung up.

This is onerous, time consuming, and very disrespectful to paying customers.  I had always been happy with Adobe, but the new subscription plan is very upsetting to me and the greed and inconsiderate nature of Adobe, now, has me near infuriated.

I know I am in good company, at least among my photographer friends, in having had quite enough of such and are saying good bye.  Adobe, let's see how well my credit card works the next time you try to bill it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines