Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot change language of Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

My laptop is in French but I want to install Creative Cloud and all Adobe apps in English. I followed the process (changed the language to English in Preferences), but nothing happens.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling all apps, uninstalling/reinstalling the Creative cloud app, rebooting... No luck.

Do you have any tip to share?

Celine

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

change the language in you cc app to english (Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps )

install your apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

change the language in you cc app to english (Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps )

install your apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, dysfonctional much ? I never heard of any software of which you had to delete everything and all preferences to just switch language. Incredible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am Japanese and use macOS mainly in Japanese. Adobe App uses Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Bridge, but only Illustrator has no language switching interface.

Photoshop can be switched by multi-language installation.

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 02.55.34.png

Lightroom

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 02.57.14.png

Bridge

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 02.53.53.png

Lightroom and Bridge are multilingual from the beginning.

Illustrator cannot change the language in the interface, but if you use a little trick, you can do it just by installing it in multiple languages.

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 02.59.24.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 years old topic and this is still a problem.Why is there no option to change the language "overall" without removing the whole cloud, including all apps and preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you just need to uninstall the apps with the undesired language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines