• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot update Illustrator CS6 Mac to version 16.0.1

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Illustrator 16.0.0 retail on my Mac running Mountain Lion, and has downloaded he Updater to version 16.0,1

I have Illustrator 16.0.0, version 682 on my system.

When running the Updater, it end up with Installation fail, this update is not applicable for you.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Illustrator but the update problem persist.

All other updates went fine. and Adobe Application Manager stated that all my software is up to date, no update

I have just updated Prelude To version 1.0.2 without any problem thru AAM

Help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

I have solved the problem by downloading the latest version of Adobe Application Manager and install it (version 6.2.122.0).

Then run the Updater for Illustrator 16.0.1. It run fine. Tryy this and let me know whether it work for everybody as it was for me.

Cheer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. I had a small workaround on this: I have another creative suite installed on my MacBook Pro, where Illustrator updated successfully. I've just copied that one (the whole folder) on my iMac, where trouble persisted and it worked! Shows version 16.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2012 Sep 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks sanchaithw

I have solved the problem by downloading the latest version of Adobe Application Manager and install it (version 6.2.122.0).

It worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2012 Oct 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After following the troubleshooting instructions and reading through the summary of the error logs, I ended up manually copying the missing language.lproj folders with their InfoPlist.strings files from the same directory structure in my back-up of CS5 to the /Applications/Adobe Illustrator CS6/Adobe Illustrator.app/Required/Plug-ins/Rasterize.aip/Contents/Resources/ location indicated by the error log. I also compared the text in the existing newer lproj files and changed the copied versions to match the newer info. It was tedious, but the updater worked after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

on Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2..........close all the backup programs like SugarSync, dropbox, box...etc...and install latest installer from adobe and run the setup. Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines