Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant Update Payment Details

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Got 90 days trial along with Leica Q, expired couples days ago and tried to subscribe. However, when click on " update your payment details", a popup page shows "We’re loading your payment details".This may take a few seconds.." and lasted forever, stuck in this page. Tried several times still cant fix, anyone knows how to fix it? I'd like to pay but adobe not allowing me to pay!!!!!

Screenshot.PNG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have contacted support via chat, technician wrote me "Please allow me 1-2 minutes to review your account details." and then closed chat with info to trying forum.

I am confused about it.

I have tried change of my credit card details on two computers with Win10 and Linux, with Firefox, Internet explorer and Chrome and I cant save information about payment. When I clicked on save button, nothing happend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Solved the issue by contacting chat technician luckily. He/ she told me to load another order and problem fixed...

I guess the issue is from the credit card used for CC subscription is expired, and due to some unknown reason Adobe system cant handle the situation properly so when i try to change credit card via " update my payment" will fail. But when start a new subscription from home page, it works...  Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines