• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC installation problems on Macbook

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2013 Jul 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goning on a trip so I needed to setup my air for use with CC today - but  now I am not even sure I will be able to work on this trip because of Adobe (leave for airport in one hour).

Fist problem – installed CC and Dreamweaver CC and when I opened it was in Swedish (with a useless application translation). Of course I do not want my applications in Swedish since that limits support posibilites (never have and they have been installed with English on my PCs before). No propt about this was given when installing the app (that I would get a new language).

So I do a search and find an adobe pdf about it saying I need to remove and reinstall. So I uninstall DWCC, change the language preference in the CC Application under Apps.

After reinstallation, the program does not work (but comes up as installed in my CC monitor). Now I am in a hurry and try to find how to uninstall all software from Mac (so that I can reinstall from scratch). After uninstalling all my old CS6 versions and getting rid of preference data and application support files – I reinstall the CC manager software and DWCC. Now everytime I start DW CC it says:

Adobe Application Manager, required to verify your licence, is missing or damaged.

”Please download a new copy of Adobe Application Manager from

http://www.adobe .com/go/applicationmanager.”

The problem is that everytime I try to install it – it just opens the CC Application manager and it looks ok. The only thing I can see is wrong with it is tha it does not come up as active in the Dock menu even though it is IE no blue light (don’t know if that is by design). Tried everything including restarting computer.

As a Master Collection CS6 buyer that now also got suckered in to also getting CC – stuff like this drives me nutts. Wasted my morning  trying to fix Adobe giving me the wrong language wihout prompt and now I am not sure I can work.

The CC DW will open after the error message above, but not sureif that will be the case for mu whole trip.

What should  I do to get the CC Application Manager working again?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I suggest uninstalling again. Then running the Cleaner Tool: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Once you have finished this, please install the CC desktop app at creative.adobe.com Then you will be able to download your apps properly.

Please let me know if this works.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines