Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My library is shared, accepted, and sync'd to two machines. Both machines can drag assets from the library into a project.

However, when I create a project on one machine using a library asset and try to open that project on the other machine, the library asset displays as media offline. Since it is a library asset, I am not able to link or replace the media in the standard way, since the file doesn't exist on my hard drive.

Again, the library and assets both show up on both machines. I've tested this using two different CC accounts as well as using the same account on both machines.

Am I missing something with the sync/link setup? Is there actually a location on the local machine where library assets get saved to so I can manually link?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the problematic computer, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used for your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, we've tried that. Thank you for the reply, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any solution for this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines