• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC says I'm up to date with Ps 13.0.1

New Here ,
May 05, 2013 May 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download Photoshop e 13.1?  The CC manager says that I am up to date with Version 13.0.1.  I was going to uninstall but Photoshop is not listed in the installed programs.  I'm using Windows 64bit.

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

MCMimagery and gener7 can you both please open Photoshop and choose Help>Deactivate.  In the deactivation screen does it list Photoshop or Creative Cloud in bold text on the left hand side?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you previously have a perpetual license  or trial version running on your system?

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay $30 per month for the CC membership. Your records should show I have been a member for almost a year now.

Michael McDermott

Message composed using an iPhone - expect typos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael,

I'm not an Adobe employee.  I'm a volunteer forum participant and fellow Cloud user user just like you. 

I repeat my earlier question which you did not answer.

"Did you previously have a perpetual license or trial version running on your system?"

Yes or No.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No

Michael McDermott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several other programs and all are up to date but Photoshop. Thanks for your help.

Michael McDermott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and yes, I am running the current 13.0.1 version of Photoshop CS6 on my Windows 7 laptop.

I have a Photoshop CC subscription, yet the Cloud version will not show up on the AAM when I try to download.

I only have Acrobat, Illustrator, and a trial of Indesign that I since removed. What steps should I take?

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MCMimagery and gener7 can you both please open Photoshop and choose Help>Deactivate.  In the deactivation screen does it list Photoshop or Creative Cloud in bold text on the left hand side?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it does list Photoshop please choose the deactivate option.  You can then activate again using the Adobe ID tied to your Creative Cloud subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff

No. For some odd reason I was able to update it to 1.3.1.2, but I did not see separate deactivation options for my cloud and permanent licenses. Something must have gotten borked.

I've uninstalled Photoshop, and will try a re-install and see if I get both options.

Edit: Everything is up and running just fine.

Ok from what I gather, my cloud membership activation takes precedence over my serial number activation. So if I ever quit the cloud,then my serial number/permanent license will take over?

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to update to 13.1.2 on my laptop after deactivation, uninstall and reinstall.  I will try this when I get back to my desk top tonight.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks Gener7 and MCMimagery for the update.

Gener7 you will want to deactivate your existing activation prior to inputting your serial number to activate CS6.  If you did quit the cloud though the software would eventually deactivate, as your subscription expired, so you would then be prompted to enter your serial number at that point as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2013 May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

On my desk top machine (Windows 7), I deactivated the Master Suite File, Uninstalled the Master Suite file, reinstalled the individual apps from the cloud. The newly installed apps were in need of updating. After install, the app manager said I had the current versions. I opened Ps, the newly installed version was 13.0, and clicked update, the App manager told me I needed to update all the newly installed apps. I did the update and now I have the latest versions of everything I need. This was a long, weird process, but it worked. Hope future updates are simpler.

-Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2013 May 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help, Jeff. That answered it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines