• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chose for the wrong plan

New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am a college student who was originally intended to purchase Photoshop, but accidentally purchased the Student-Teacher plan.

I initially thought it was a student discount for one month, and upon looking at billing, it was a one-year plan with monthly billing cycles.

Unfortunately for me, I completed my college course that required me to use Photoshop, and I feel that I do not necessarily have the need to keep the

program. Aside from keeping it, I believe I won't be able to afford the remaining monthly payments until the end, due to the lack of using the program.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Message was edited by: JSM (Discussion successfully moved from Forum comments to Adobe Creative Cloud)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

You can cancel the plan any time you like. But in doing so you will be charged 50% of the remaining subscription price. If you have 10 months left you be charged for 5 of those remaining 10 months.

Just login to the main adobe web page and click the Manage Account then type in your ID password again then the Manage Plan link in Plans & Products. On the page that comes up there should be a Cancel Plan link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can cancel the plan any time you like. But in doing so you will be charged 50% of the remaining subscription price. If you have 10 months left you be charged for 5 of those remaining 10 months.

Just login to the main adobe web page and click the Manage Account then type in your ID password again then the Manage Plan link in Plans & Products. On the page that comes up there should be a Cancel Plan link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AlexandreTran,

I see you have an active Creative cloud student and teacher subscription under the same Adobe ID as with forums.

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You may also refer to the help document below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Let us know if you need any more help or information. feel free to update the thread.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is disgusting....and if you dont pay they put your name to creditors. this is called obfuscation to decieve. its corrupt.

Just now....when I changed the billing on the card form it changed the plan, I wanted the pay monthly plan not this the yearly commitment forcing you to pay a year plan, 

that is horrific that it automatically changes plans without my permission before taking payment, and I want all my stuff in english, not spanish.

I want my account in english. when it is impossible to see that monthly plan again when I want to change it to the monthly plan pay as you go plan, I only need this or a few months. This is how big corporates rope people in and if they dont pay they put there name to bad creditors, this is coorporate corruption as far as i am concerned. Its evil greed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and further more its impossible to contact anybody at adobe to correct it, they just rope you in through loads of links and  then at the end send you to a forum. Thats theaft and corrupt, and deception. called obfuscation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines