• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Close one subscription and get the new one

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it legal to close one account and get another one with different e-mail adress, diffrent bank account but the same tax number? I need to change my e-mail adress and bank account because of my employer requirements (I mean he wants me to use my firm e-mail and firm bank account for having some control of it because of refund to my salary) and my subscription soon will get expired so I would like to start with the new account (with clean history for my employer). 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Good evening, Rob123ert.
Although the contract itself can be done without any problems, the tax number problem cannot be solved in the user forum. In order to prevent troubles, I think it is better to check with customer care in advance.

Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, Rob123ert.
Although the contract itself can be done without any problems, the tax number problem cannot be solved in the user forum. In order to prevent troubles, I think it is better to check with customer care in advance.

Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Definitely contact Adobe Customer Care for this one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines