• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cloud update error, windows 10

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today the Creative Cloud started asking for an update.  When I run the update it gets to 2% and stops with the attached error message.  I've rebooted and tried again several times with the same results.  Windows 10.

update error 5-18-22.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YagoDragon, the error message indicates a required file was removed from the computer.  Was any disk utility or clean-up software recently run on the computer running Windows 10?

Please follow the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html to repair or remove the Creative Cloud desktop app.  Please update this public forum discussion if you encounter any error messages or have questions about the four listed solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No on the cleanup, closet thing would be that my anti-virus (webroot) also wanted to update and I did that first.  If I uninstall/reinstall creative cloud do I need to do the same with photoshop, lightroom, etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is impossible to say if you will need to reinstall Photoshop and Lightroom CC, YogaDragon.  The error message only indicates that one file is missing; hopefully, no additional files were damaged or removed from the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines