• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud applications keep asking me to login every time I launch an application

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud applications keep asking me to login every time I launch an application on a same machine.

How to solve this problem?

Windows 7 Professional.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Hi irish sunshine,

Please try to update CC desktop: https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and let us know if still the same issue.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Please ensure you have the latest version of the Creative Cloud app installed

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/release-note/cc-release-notes.html

We also have this solution for the having to sign in on every product launch

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html

If you're continuing to have issues please post back

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 188 Replies 188
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just experienced the same issue last night on my Windows 8.1 machine running CC2014, and was able to correct the problem by executing a variation of instructions posted by

In my case, deleting the entire  C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE folder did the trick. I then had to log in again to the CC desktop and CC online, and that restored all of my application statuese and licensing.

PLEASE NOTE - The instructions below, provided in two earlier posts in this string by an Adobe rep, do not work.

You are no longer signed into your Creative Cloud applications

• The problem in my case does seem to have been the result of opening a Premiere Pro CC project from a newly attached USB hard drive, so that much is accurate.
  • However, Solution one in the instructions above, which is to delete the opm.db file, did not work.
  • Solution two, which calls for updating to the latest version of Creative Cloud application wasn't relevant, because I am already running the latest version
  • Solution three is completely invalid, because the instructions' link the IMSLIBReplacer.exe file returns a "Sorry this page is not available" error.

And by the way, the error message Premiere Pro returns when it can't license the software is "This project contained a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence preview preset file or codec could be associated with this sequence type.". Which is not at all helpful in communicating that Premiere Pro is experiencing a licensing issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm adding my voice of displeasure. Sick of signing in over and over - noone else, not even Microsoft puts you through that pain. The only "solution" published that I couldn't try, was because there was no download on the end of the link that Adobe guy put up. I don't use all the products but I do pay every month, so its sad that a company as mighty as Adobe cant solve this. Really?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2015 Mar 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this problem for awhile, also, but I was able to fix it today.

I'm on a Windows machine running 8.1.

My version of Creative Cloud Desktop (CCD) needs to be updated to the latest version, but there's nothing that you can click to do that. It's supposed to happen automatically, but it hasn't happened.

Despite this, I followed the instructions for Solution 1 on this page: Error: You are no longer signed in to Creative Cloud applications.

It requires you to log out of CCD and then delete a file. I did both those things.

Then I right-clicked on the CCD icon and chose "Run as administrator." I don't know if this did anything special, but it's something I hadn't done before, so I figured I'd try it.

When CCD opened up, I logged in and the CCD window popped open.

In the CDD window, I clicked on Apps, and all my CC(2014) applications had blue "Start Trial" buttons next to them. I have no idea why I would need to start a trial, since I've been paying for CC for at least three years, but there they were.

I clicked on the "Start Trial" button next to Photoshop CC(2014), and the program opened and I didn't have to enter any login credentials. I assumed that was because I was so-called starting a trial of the application.

Anyway, I was about to close the CCD window when I noticed that every one of the Apps that had the blue "Start Trial" button next to them now show "Up to date," even though I only opened Photoshop CC(2014).

Since the buttons were gone, I opened Dreamweaver CC(2014) and Illustrator CC(2014), and I was not prompted license those applications, which is what I had to do in the past.

I closed all three applications and then re-opened Photoshop CC(2014), and I was not prompted with the "Start Trial" notice.

This may or may not work for someone else, but it's worth a try.

None of my CC(2014) applications show the blue "Start Trial" buttons anymore, so I'm hoping after using Photoshop CC(2014) for 30 days, the button doesn't reappear.

I also hope that the push comes down to update my CCD. That's still not updated with the latest version.

Anyway... Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem with long convoluted answers like that is that they are long, convoluted and usually dont work. I think the idea here is that Adobe use some of the massive profits they now make from renting us this rubbish software and getting the basics right.

I see it as a psychological attack to remind us that we no longer own what we have brought, we rent on their whim. They can lock us out anytime, you know, maybe if you say something the corporates dont like.

Its so simple its a joke.

Oh yeah, i lost 8 hours last night trying to get InDesign to import an XML file and clone content. Got there in the end only to find out that InDesign, like most other Adobe software is crap. So theres another bit of RENTED KIT I cant use. Looks like i'll be using other FREE software to make my rubbish ebooks. Did notice that FileMakers not in the CC suite. Dont even bother opening InCopy. Maybe the drugs squad should raid the Adobe offices in India because these people have totally trashed the Macromedia legacy and seem to be AWOL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Count me in. Same issue. Really disturbs workflow. Please fix this Adobe. I have to sign-in to CC everytime I launch an app. This is my fourth time today doing it with Primere CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2015 May 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just adding my voice to the complaints and concerns about creative cloud log ins.

I am NOT using creative cloud.  I upgraded my licensed copy of Lightroom (desktop edition) to version 6.  I have bought this program since version 2, regularly getting updates.  Yup.  I am paying for this problem software.  After going through a purchase user-experience designed by a demon, CC now asks me to log in several times every hour.  Even if I exit the program.  I am seriously annoyed.

Adobe has become evil.  I no longer trust them.  I think it started when they added their infamous, permanent flash-based tracking cookies.  I have no faith they respect my privacy.  I bet they have a deal going with the NSA (joking... umm... maybe not!).

Now I an hearing things on this forum like 'hidden administrator account'?  What gives?  Wow.  I am going to hunt down every Adobe product on my computer and delete it.  I have had enough.

I will keep Lightroom for the time being, and will do what I can do to lock it down safely.  What a pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to make this thread unanswered again? It would appear we are all still having issues despite the solutions being provided.

Like others, I find it very frustrating having to keep licensing my software each time I launch a CC application on my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very sorry to ready you are having all these issues. It is absolutely unacceptable and you have all rights to feel annoyed. Please, don't believe the company is trying to make you so upset, there would be no intelligence in acting that way. True, moving to the CC subscriptions many things changed and some are still far from perfect. I can agree too the authentication system is not winning a prize today. I really wish you did not have to encounter these problems, I did too a while ago. In my case this solution already suggested worked

Delete /Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache

Delete /Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

Delete ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE -

The fact it might not work for everybody has nothing to do with evil plans. It is just that we have no idea what you do have installed in your computer and many things can cause this issue, not just Adobe's but how it is welcomed in your computer. Like a kidneys transplantation, you can't know if everything will accept Adobe's programs or if there will be internal fights.

That is why there are many solutions given, and some works for a group of users, some works for other groups of users. I understand many of you are not developers (neither I am) and get annoyed by the wackoweirdo speaking that goes do this, clear that, go into that folder, blabla. Like we all understand the language. It is absolutely annoying, but so far the only way to at least try to solve the issues. I believe it will take time until CC is completely flawless, but users who have been there since ages, give some trust to the company, they are not trying to let you down, it is just that with time going, things get more complex and at times a bit over the shoulders. It is frustrating, I am sorry, believe everybody is trying to solve this pain in the butt. It damages the opinion of the company in the voice of committed and loyal customers. How can Adobe like that? Surely more frustrated than you are that it does not go smoothly for every user.

What I can do now is, I can go back to this thread and collect all solutions in one post if you wish so, and hopefully everyone who's posting here can check without browsing two pages who are a bit of everything. Would that help somehow?

Among the other things I would like to focus onto, is that at times corruptions may fall from third parties plugins that do no longer interact properly as not Adobe but the other company is not fully updated with CC. If you are using external plugins for PS, I'd suggest to go check on their sites to see if there is some enlightenment on known issues there.

I warmly warmly warmly warmly recommend to clean you cash and cookies frequently, I use CClener Free for that and it works good for me.

Again, I am very saddened to read many are having so negative experiences. It is very unfortunate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe that Adobe are upsetting people on purpose and I also don't believe it is an 'evil plan'. What it is, is poor programming and implementation.

I was in an online chat for 6 hours with this constant licensing issue and got passed through 9 assistants. Yes, 9. Each one, without fail asked "Hello, what is the issue?". None of them read the thread of the text and after hour 4 I got angry at having to explain what the issue was from scratch every time. There was no solution found during this chat and each person stated they would pass me to a higher level of support. We're paying nearly £1000 per month for our 30 licenses and after 6 hours I'm not at the top level of support?

I have found various ways around this but they take ME (not Adobe) 30 to 45 minutes to implement. We have 30 users. And it's a grand a month. When we used perpetual licenses with serial numbers we never ever had a problem. This is beyond a joke and I shouldn't need to even clean caches or change permissions or manually delete files to make the software work and keep it working. It's a joke and Adobe should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Plus, when an Adobe helper gives you their email address and asks you to mail them it would help if they ever replied or got back to you. It's rude, arrogant and unprofessional but I notice they still take their money bang on time every month without fail. It needs to be fixed in the code and Adobe need to compensate users for wasting enormous amounts of time to make their hired software work properly. Adobe designed and coded the system. Fixt it, or at least admit you have no clue what is going on. Then fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul Smith wrote:

Plus, when an Adobe helper gives you their email address and asks you to mail them it would help if they ever replied or got back to you. It's rude, arrogant and unprofessional.

‌that is unacceptable. When you say Adobe helper, do you mean a member of Adobe staff who did not reply, or some community professional (what the ACP means: adobe community professional, we are volunteers who try to help other users in the forum finding solutions) or someone marked MVP in the forum? While I can only bow and say sorry if it was the staff, I would be very upset to hear it is somebody from the forum community who treated you arrogantly.

In that case, would you be so kind and send me a private message, please? Just click on my name on top of this post and you get to my profile. There can you find a button for sending private messages.

If it is one of us, I want to report this to the heads of customer service. We really do not need users to meet arrogance just when the service is showing lacks. You are a valuable member paying for many licences, I react when you say "adobe helper" - helpers should help and stay humble. It is a small compensation for all of this, but if the person you refer to is a member of this online community, I really want to report it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not people from this forum, not the great volunteers, I should have made that clearer.

It was official employees of Adobe I was speaking to through chat who gave me their mail address when I said I really had to go after hours and hours in the same chat session. I emailed them several times across 2 weeks. I was worried that when I continued fault finding I'd have to start all over again when contacting chat support and having to re-live the whole thing over and over, like ground hog day. Which, funnily enough, is exactly what happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is so not ok. I am not in the position to discuss with the staff, but I want to report this episode to the heads of customer service I can reach. If you allow me I would share your comments with the managers I am in touch with. I suppose it would still be good to know who were the people or was the person who gave you such an unacceptable support, in a private conversation. If you want to get back on this privately, regardless if your issue is solved or not (which I have lost on the way forgive me, I hope so, and if not this is really twice unacceptable) I believe the managers behind Adobe customer support must know about these episodes.

I can send this episode, I can't promise anything will follow but to make this situation reach the chefs of customer support, that is something I can do. If it in any case can be a small compensation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi floramc.

Many thanks for your interest, and it is very much appreciated, but you are making my point. After going through 9 assistants, being passed from one to the other, I shouldn't need you to reach the chiefs of support for me. I should have already been put through and the issue officially admitted to or dealt with. There were a few mail addresses I had and eventually one of them replied and after a bit of haggling gave the company I work for a 15 day discount for ONE of the (30) licences. That was pathetic, it cost the company I work for way way more than this in hours troubleshooting just online with Adobe. It just goes to show how much Adobe do not care about their customers. At this point I had no solution at all to any of my issues.

The fact that I have another 5 of our 30 licences doing this too, they don't seem to care about. It happens when I update the CC app, so I've stopped doing this so that no more machines get caught in this annoying loop. I have had consistent unacceptable support from Adobe right down to them giving me the 'freephone' UK tech support number. Although it wasn't freephone. It was national call rate. When I pointed this out they said it was the only number they had. They couldn't answer why they were telling me it was a freephone number when it clearly was not. They were also deaf to the fact that despite paying a grand a month I was now expected to pay to phone tech support too. This is when I was pointed to web chat help and what I now refer to as the spiral of support hell.

The guys who cough up the money are already pretty angry at the amount of time I have had to spend to try and get this stuff working, and I don't blame them. It cost us £24000 in the initial upgrades for machines and licenses in the first year to move from a very stable perpetual licence system with the assurance that all licensing would be completely seamless. These forums attest that this is not the case and until Adobe fix this properly I am sick and tired of going back and forth with a corporate brick wall - I do actually have work to do.

We're running Macs from 10.7.5 to 10.10.3 and Windows machines from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and all flavours are affected. As I said in an earlier post I have various methods that I have come up with myself to help deal with this but you can't do the same thing on 10.7.5 that you do on 10.10.3. Deleting a file as told by an Adobe employee rendered InDesign to say it was no longer licensed and it took me a day to fix that. Uninstalling and re-installin InDesign did not fix it. Again it was the authentication system. The assistant said it may be our network even after I pointed out that Photoshop and Illustrator were booting and authenticating on the same machine. Ground hog day. I could type on for an hour or two… but I won't.

I really do appreciate your concern but they don't care and I have got the machines to the point where they can do the work, which is the point. I wanted to post here so that other people would know, despite what Adobe tell them, they are not alone in experiencing this.

Many thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so immensely sorry, and please believe me the company struggles to give better service. The mere fact that they started calling volunteers llike me means they want to change a lot. I understand from this last post that you either have CC team or enterprise. and you have right to a free call to expert support. This was handled in a very confused way, and I still want to report to the managers because they must know. I personally agreed to support the forum to bring all these cases to attention.

There are millions of users and different experiences with the customer service. To focus on not-so-awesome experiences is something that I personally agreed to find hoping to ameliorate the relationship you have with Adobe.

Believe, the fact that I am here means they care, all we ACPs who started appearing in the forums are volunteering hoping to bring a change. I do not accept this, as easy as that, I don't drop cases like yours. This is a story that must reach the right people. I can't personally change anything, but if we don't put lights on these facts, nobody else can either.

I feel personally responsible for the posts I read, dropping would mean I accept what happened to you as normal, and I don't. It is just not me. And Adobe would not consider that normal either or they would not have ACPs in the forums. It is your right for the money you invest and it is my duty as a professional.

It costs me nothing and I know I am doing something right. Again, I am very very very sorry to read what you experienced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi floramc

Here is a fantastic example of what I would call Adobe Staff arrogance...

October 6 updated freezes my Mac

Read the whole thread, I come in with what I think are some valid points about half way through. I still have this issue on 1 of our machines but hopefully that machine will be retired soon. I don't want you to do anything with this except to read it and see the total blinkered and unmoving responses from a Staff member. We didn't solve it but at least the phone support people could duplicate it which does go a tiny way in indicating that I was on the right track and I did have a valid point backed up with research and experimentation.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, in this case it does not sound to me like the staff is being arrogant. At a point I can see some frustration as their answers are being rejected but they are not rude. One can always do better and I see the communication somehow got lost. For me this is not a case of bad service, just the limits of communicating on a thread. But I will keep in mind that you react negatively to those answers. We are all different and react differently to the written language. It really requires time and dedication and occasionally one can still got lost in translation. I take a lot of time to write my answers, even when it is about two sentences, I think a lot about the words I choose. Not everybody has the same time, and it does not make me infallible too.

Frustration is human, all who participated in that thread were somehow hitting the wall, nobody was trying to be mean or arrogant looking from the outside. Believe me, I am a woman in tech, have a list of nuances longer than the Pantone palettes of colours to keep me good company as to mean, rude and arrogant and how they might or do translate in and outside forums. We get a master degree from the school of life on that.

Chris Cox is a very skilful person, he's a very sharp engineer, just the fact he takes over, means this thread is getting attention among the best qualified employees. He is very very very competent. As many on his level, he probably feels particularly frustrated as his messages are not getting through. I remember I supported users locally, not on this forum, who had the same issues and the solutions he was giving are the same I gave and they worked in my cases.

I am sorry to read you found that arrogant. It is surely something that makes me think as to how careful we must be when we answer on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi floramc,

I don't want you to confuse rudeness with arrogance. He wasn't rude. When a lot of users are experiencing the same thing and a user finds a solution that works for all concerned and a Staff member flatly refuses to even contemplate that things could even happen that way, to me, that is arrogance. The solution cured this issue for a lot of users and I was merely enquiring if there was a similar thing to fix Photoshop 2014 running on the same OS.

For all concerned it only occurred and affected Adobe ID, PS and IL 2014 and it came about when those 3 apps were released and when they called certain routines. The Staff member blames an OS issue but all 3 of those apps are specced to work on 10.7.5. Because he pretty much refused to look beyond the fact that a lot of users were experiencing the same thing, and found relief in the same cure, is what I would class as arrogance. I don't, for a second, rule out that it's something on the OS level which is why I said in the thread it shouldn't be specced to run on 10.7.5. because no other app (including the non 2014 Adobe apps) was causing such a freeze. I think I was being pretty fair with some fair questions. The replies are all pretty much 'it cannot happen that way', but somehow, it was, for a lot of users. I don't doubt the skill of the engineer at all but one thing has nothing to do with another. All any of us (users) were trying to do, and continue to do, is to get the software working.

The basic definition of a problem is that something is happening that should not be happening and the causes are often things that should have nothing to do with the problem. That's their very nature and to properly and logically get to the bottom of an issue one has to be prepared to investigate all avenues. Simply saying it cannot happen that way is arrogant, in my opinion.

As always I appreciate your replies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌

‌I understand your point, for me it is still frustrated, not arrogant, but it is important for me too, to understand how words are received in the forum. To measure my own words.

Very flattered to hear you appreciate my replies. Funnily enough I am not a fan of forums, and probably that is why my help was asked. It looks for me like there is a need often to get answers very fast, and as you see I am more of the talkative kind and at the same time we must all sit and ponder the tone we use, the more words the harder.

Neutrality can be taken as rudeness, here I feel like frustration is taken as artogance. It is a very tough work to be in the forum and answer for the company - and I would like to remind that ACPs are volunteers, I personally like to be polite and chat, even if it falls off topic at times. I am a person, you are person, Chris is an engineer but they are persons too I was told   Let's keep this human.

Because of my own personality, I react reading that post like "oh good, someone found a solution". I am also more for conversation that makes a strange choice to have me here, but I am happy if I can do both: answer questions and create a dialog that reminds we are all human beings here, dealing with the same issues, we are all on the same boat together, even the staff. At times it just does not work, it is a possibility. We are all trying.

I look positively at Adobe choosing people like me to get involved, if you forgive it. It is not lack of modesty it is just a very peculiar choice, and I am surely not alone. I am very much not the forum kind, I am chatty, but you should give this little penny to the company: it was not an easy task to bring some of us ACPs in. I was flattered when I was invited but I also thought, me? Why? And I know they know my style from the social medias, so they knew who they were going to. It was humble, many ACPs are independent minds.

I believe they take the critics from the forum and work on themselves and are humble enough to ask people like me who are not rockstars on forums to borrow a different style ttying to make users feel welcome. Finally I am happy too to have a chance to spend some moments converstating with people like you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem on Mac.

For few weeks already. I have CC on my machine at home as well. but it allows you to use it on 2 machines, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Almost every time I open new software, it asks me to log in.

You guys are having this issue for few years already. Thread starter in 2012 or something. Should be enough time to fix it.

Thanx

It's just 2 clicks, but I don't want to do it every single morning I come to work, to every single software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is there a solution to this issue yet? I'm still being asked to log in to Creative Cloud every time I want to use my stand alone version of Light room 6. It's unbelievably annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol

welcome to the new world order.

a world where the corporates are constantly telling you whose in charge.

If it keeps logging you out maybe you havnt been praying to your government enough? Maybe you made politically incorrect comments somewhere whilst engaging in your right to free speach.

The anser is NO. Its incredibly complicated logging in. Since the dawn or time programmers, like me and maybe you have fully understood the problems with creating a persistent log in. Since Adobe took over and destroyed Macromendia love child they too have had hundreds of programmers on this problem trying to sort it out.

All I can say is that in 5 years times you'll look back and laugh as it still doesnt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I ended up finding the answer. I had to delete that omdp file or whatever it was called and then re-login. Initially I couldn't even find this file - even with hidden files and folders enabled. The recommended path was quite a way off what was suggested.

Anyway, working now. But I must say online chat support was utterly terrible. I was connected for a good 15 minutes and got maybe four lines worth of responses - none of which were the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might save others some trouble and post your solution - in which directory that was "quite a way off what was suggested" did you find the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently at work but when I'm home again I will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it back. The recommended path to the OOBE folder is correct.

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines