• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud apps stuck in endless login loop

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student account with creative cloud, and suddenly today I cannot access any apps it is stuck in an endless login loop. (It's my son's machine so I don't actually know how long this has been an issue). I have scoured the forums looking for answers, most of them are geared toward mac, I am running windows 7. I have tried the suggestions offered for windows, non of them have worked. I am working on a project for work, and my son uses many of these apps for school, so this is kind of urgent. Not to mention I am paying for this every month, so my last resort would be to cancel my subscription. If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated. I have been at this for about 4 hours already, and I'm getting a little cranky.

Again, I'm running it on Windows 7, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried deleting the files suggested to delete, looking at my ip registry for anomalies. Nothing.

Thanks

Julie

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing is happening to me today on the Windows side of my Mac with VMFusion. I ignored it and opened Acrobat anyway, which is all I need today, and that worked.

It did suggest that I try signing out and rebooting. You might try both of those. (I didn't.) I just closed the Cloud app, launched Acrobat, signed in there, and started working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines