Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud being an employee?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm an employee (no teaching staff) at a university and just wondered if I'm eligible to get the Creative Cloud Students&Teacher Edition?

I'm asking because the information on the website says only Students and Teachers, but as soon as I want to buy the CC subscription and going through the process there is the information, that also employees of educational institutions could get the Students&Teacher Edition... so what's true?

DetayleUnbenannt.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Hi Detayle,

I am just high lighting the proof of eligibility which can be used for purchase of Creative cloud :

http://www.adobe.com/in/education/teacher-eligibility-guide.html

To qualify for a teacher discount, you must be:

1. Full and part-time faculty and staff of an “Educational Institution”(http://www.adobe.com/special/avl/education/ap/index2.html)
  2. Proof of eligibility

Teachers, faculty, and staff:

Current ID that includes your name, the date, and the name of the educational entity or an official do

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can provide the necessary paperwork, it doesn't really matter what exactly you do at the school...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your answer,

but what exactly is the necessary paperwork?

Detayle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Detayle,

I am just high lighting the proof of eligibility which can be used for purchase of Creative cloud :

http://www.adobe.com/in/education/teacher-eligibility-guide.html

To qualify for a teacher discount, you must be:

1. Full and part-time faculty and staff of an “Educational Institution”(http://www.adobe.com/special/avl/education/ap/index2.html)
  2. Proof of eligibility

Teachers, faculty, and staff:

Current ID that includes your name, the date, and the name of the educational entity or an official document such as the following1

● Institutional paycheck stub

● Letter on official letterhead from the registrar of the educational entity indicating current employment

Note: Any sensitive information such as pay amounts, grades, or identification numbers can be covered or crossed out.

Students and teachers can buy from Authorized Adobe Resellers in the countries where the products are available. Find a reseller now.

I have just showcased the information published for purchase for an easy reference. It might be usefull

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rajshree,

thank you very much!

Detayle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines