• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud collection

Participant ,
Jul 20, 2013 Jul 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello  with  creative  cloud  can  i  download  a  full  collection (Like  cs6  master  collection)  or  are  the  programs  separate?the  encoder and  encore  are no longer  avalaible?i  dont  see  in  the list

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Creative Cloud you dont get a suite download instead you have the option of downloading individual product as per your pereference .

Regards,

kartikay sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and  the  encoder-encore?i  dont  see  them  in  list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Media Encoder CC is a part of full CC membership where as there has been no update to Adobe Encore . If you wish to use Encore , i would request to please use the Version CS6 of Encore . It comes along the Premier pro or After-Effects.

This link should be able to answer all of your queries related to Encore :http://www.adobe.com/in/products/encore/faq.html .

Regards,

Kartikay Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here are some additional instructions: http://blogs.adobe.com/davtechtable/2013/05/using-encore-cs6-with-premierepro-cc.html

I hope this helps!

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines