• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Installer Breaks Internet Connection on Mac

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After starting up the installer, it would stick at 0.9% and then my internet connection would break. I have a fiber-optic connection with 1gbps up/down, and a MacBook Pro 13". I couldn't figure out what was wrong until I disabled LuLu Firewall and then it started to work. I have had this issue for a while and just wanted to share what ended up working for me. I tried everything and kept getting 205 (or 207) errors and I had all the Adobe Apps installed already, but when I tried to start Photoshop, I would get this error: 

Could not complete your request because Photoshop was unable to communicate with Creative Cloud Desktop

So after downloading and trying to install Creative Cloud to fix this problem, that is when it started. And the issue ended up being a firewall issue. So if you are having similar issues on a Windows machine or Mac, check any antivirus or firewall programs you might have and try turning them off. In the end, it was all just a free firewall app that was force disconnecting my internet.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Im having the same problem? Any chance you ever found a solution?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

never mind! I got it  with your posts help! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines