• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud is killing my internet/network speeds.

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for any help on resolving speed issues when installing/using Adobe CC.

After a few weeks of struggling with really slow internet speeds and waiting longer than I should for uploads and downloads, I started ripping out apps/components from my Windows 7 PC. I saw immediate, drastic improvement when I removed Adobe CC.

With Adobe CC installed, I would get around 10-13Mpbs down.

Un-installing CC and rebooting gives me 60-65Mpbs down.

That's quite a difference, and CC is also impacting my ability to stream programs, download files, and play games.

How can I either install my Adobe applications without requiring Adobe CC, or some way of limiting/preventing this application from ruining my internet?

I have no interest in continuing my subscription if it means I can't have a functional computer.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One easy option to fix this is to turn off your file syncing with Creative Cloud. That will remove a need for a live internet connection. If you have a ton of files in your CC desktop folder, you could be hogging bandwith with the background sync.

Synchronize settings using Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I have hotspot on my phone 15gs and in 6 days my internet was gone. Do you think this is my problem as well? I created my business cards front and words on the back and that's all.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Node.exe is downloading files to C:\USERS\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CCX Welcome\stock\assets\

After killing node.exe nothing will be downloaded. I think it's a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use a loadbalancer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Adobe CC is interrupting Internet connection and disrupting real time Internet feeds from IOT devices. Uninstalling CC now and will stop subscription. However, I still need Acobat to do my reports and Forms, so probably will install the standalone lic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kill your This Process in Task manager ~> [ Creative Cloud ] and [ Core Sync ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines