Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud keeps logging me out

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody,

I am using a student version of the Creative Cloud, and every couple of minutes (5-10 minutes) the creative cloud logs me off. So every time i want to start a programm i have to log in again, every time i get the software notification "trial: 0 days" and every time i have to log in on the creative cloud software, wait 2-3 minutes and then start photoshop or whatever. Then I always have to accept the license aggreements (i think i have accepted them about 15 times in the last 30 minutes.) and sometimes i get a "creative cloud now licensed for the user: *my email*". How can I fix that?? it is really annoying...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Hi Tjeerd Paul Jacobs,

Could you please try these steps and let us know whether it fixes your issue or not.also for all other Forum participants

Rename the SLStore to SLStore.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe

Mac:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Once done please rename OOBE to OOBE.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Local\Adobe

Mac:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Please launch any Creative cloud application and let us know if it helps.

regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fuzuoko you may want to look at your installed security software.  I have experienced the same behavior you are describing due to installing BrowserSafeguard.  It is likely other software is causing similar issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works a treat!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhhh

I'm at such a strict deadline and having massive problems. I've tried almost everything now. Appart from changing to adobe file from OOBE to read OOBE.old But I can't seem to find the file that reads OOBE anyway? So confused and stressed.

Is there a number I can ring to get a clear answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution isn't working for me.  I'm running on Mac OS X 10.9.5.  I renamed both the folders you suggested but the application manager still won't log me in.  The only result of following these instructions was that I was no longer able to open Photoshop.  When trying to do so it tells me to download the Application Manager.  I tried that but it just created another SL.Store folder and I was still unable to login.  So, I deleted the old SL.Store folder and was then able to open Photoshop but had to log into my account to run it.

This issue reoccurs every two weeks or so.  For the amount of money we pay for Adobe CC, these issues shouldn't be happening.  Anyone else have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, although I'm running Windows. The solution above used to work for me, but now it isn't. I'm continually signed out of Creative Cloud and can't run Lightroom or Photoshop. Very frustrated that this keeps happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here too. I'm on Windows 7 (64bit) and the above worked for me once but now no such luck. I've even tried ending everything to do with Adobe in processes and tasks, renaming/deleting OOBE and SLStore, deleting the opm file and turning off my proxy in my default browser (chrome) and even that doesnt fix it.

And I pay a monthly subscription for this "service"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, mac. No solution works - started 2 days ago for the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, Windows 7 followed this instruction but no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please explain this further..? I don't know how to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this discussion as several reports that the solution in this discussion are not leading to success with the current release of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  Please see the release notes at Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud desktop app | Release Notes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with CC logging me out all day long. (I use Windows 7 Professional at home and at my office.) I noticed that it wasn't logging me out on my home PC, only on the workstation at my office, so I figured that the problem might be  a 'permissions' issue.

My solution was to change the 'Compatibility Mode' of every Adobe '.exe' file and shortcut to "Run this program as an administrator."  I also changed the permissions of all of the Adobe 'background' processes running in the Task Manager, (CoreSync.exe, Creative Cloud.exe, etc..)

So far, so good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've begun having the same problem. The app is the most current. I launch Photoshop or (today) InDesign and have to accept the license agreement again. That's not so bad, except when I go to use fonts I've installed from CC, they're not there. Then I discover I've been logged out and the fonts have evaporated. I log back in and they reappear. So, what's the deal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a thought, but how about fixing this issue... we are all paying a monthly subscription and having to jump through hoops at least once a week isn't acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem, just had to reload the computer after updating to windows 8.1 and now getting message logged out after logging in on cloud. never had problem before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resurrecting. Just in case it helps others.

If you have more than one browser, try to check your CONNECTION SETTINGS for your main, default browser.

Adobe's help post only indicates IE, but in my case, changing the settings in my default browser (Firefox) did the trick. Just tick the "Auto Detect Settings" (or whatever it's called in your browser) and try again.

Tech support tried to fix it for 2 hrs, even asked me to contact our IT dept for white listing, but it wasn't necessary. That simple change was all it took to fix my problem. (Win 7 64bit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines