Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud membership cancellation

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have contacted Adobe support twice and both the times I had been told that my membership has been canceled as per my request. However, I again received a mail today stating that my services will be automatically renewed on Dec 16, 2017.

Can you check what is going on; I have received the following email as cancelation confirmation.

"This email is to confirm that we have stopped automatic billing for your Creative Cloud membership. Your membership will be downgraded from a Paid to Free membership once it expires."

But, today I again got an email: "This is a reminder that your membership to Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year, prepaid) will automatically renew on 16/12/2017 for ₹8,112.00 "

Thanks,

Pramod

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums unless an adobe staff member checks and responds to your message.

can you cancel yourself, Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have cancel option on my account page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't directly help you, but i passed your message to adobe staff.  anyone representing themselves as being adobe staff should have a "staff" badge (where my badge says "acp").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pramod,

I have sent a personal message, please check & respond accordingly.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines