• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Preference Defaults

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Mac OSX Mojave on late 2013 iMac.

This is a bit dumb but I meant to change the location of my Creative Cloud files in the preferences, and accidentally changed the app install location instead.  Now there's no longer an option to set it back to "Default Location" as per before my change, so how would I do that?

I am assuming the default location is Macintosh HD/Applications and have reset to that for the time being but want to be sure so that my installation does not get screwed up the next time I have an update.

This question was raised previously on the forum and was answered twice by Adobe staff in 2015 and 2017, but on each occasion only the Windows solution was given.

Thanks in anticipation...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never have your Adobe applications running anywhere other than your main hard drive. At least for the Adobe CC application. On Mac, just run in off of Mac HD/Applications like you have, and from there you should have no problems. People run into issues when they try to run it from elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines