• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud "apps taking too long to load" error

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to download the creative cloud but the apps are not loading with an error message in blue that "Your apps are taking longer than usual to load. Relaunch creative cloud or restart your computer and try again"

I have done all the steps recommended in the community boards and on the adobe website, including adjusting security settings and reinstalling c++ redis,

I've narrowed the problem down to my Adobe Server connection (or at least I hope that is the issue), I followed this links instructions https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html  

To test my connection I clicked the link to "Creative Cloud and CS6" the window that opens has a 400Error Bad Request, 

I've tried a few proxy fixes but I can't find a solution, has anyone encountered this problem or can help? 

Thank you!! 

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Solved! I turned off "privacy sandbox" in google chrome: settings >privacy sandbox>toggle off, I also cleared my google chrome cache of all adobe related files. The apps finally loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved! I turned off "privacy sandbox" in google chrome: settings >privacy sandbox>toggle off, I also cleared my google chrome cache of all adobe related files. The apps finally loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alisa,

We appreciate you writing in and keeping the thread updated. We're sure it will help a lot of other users too.

Give us a shout if you get any other issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines