Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition (one-year, prepaid)‎

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition (one-year, prepaid)‎

I will buy this packet on February 2017 and ill paid 600 bath for this I will ask next mouth can I cancel this
I want to use only 1 month .

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

If you want to cancel in a month then do not get the year plan... get the monthly plan (not the yearly plan paid monthly).  If you get any yearly plan then you pay a penalty of one half the remaining time for the subscription when you cancel early.  The monthly plan costs 1.5 times the annual plan but you can cancel it at any time without penalty.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

img.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to cancel in a month then do not get the year plan... get the monthly plan (not the yearly plan paid monthly).  If you get any yearly plan then you pay a penalty of one half the remaining time for the subscription when you cancel early.  The monthly plan costs 1.5 times the annual plan but you can cancel it at any time without penalty.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

img.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The student and teachers edition exists only with annual contract and you can't stop it after 1 month .

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines