• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud unable to reach adobe servers on Windows 11

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the error "Unable to reach Adobe servers". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud App as described in various community post. Still the problem persists.

The second Creative Cloud loses connection all Adobe Apps close. This is unacceptable. I am a working professional and need the software to be functioning. I have been using Creative Clouds for years with no problems on the exact same network, with same ISP etc.

This problem suddenly started. So this is NOT a network or connection issue. This is an Adobe issue. Firewall is disabled and Creative Clouds and Apps works just fine on other PCs and Macs on the same network/internet connection.

Creative Cloud is installed on a month old PC running latest all updated version of Windows 11. The computer runs subscriptions from Autodesk, Chaos Group and others without any problems whatsoever. So why isn't Adobe Creative Cloud working?
I am at a complete loss of what to do.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the update, Adergtegrefscaefs.  The computer can be offline for up to 99 days, but it will need to check in with our servers to validate the membership is active before it can do so.

For your next steps, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so a member of our support team can help you directly.  You may need to use a different device to contact us if you find that the chat window fails to open or is unresponsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adergtegrefscaefs, I am very sorry, but the servers required for activation are currently available.  Please bookmark https://status.adobe.com/ to be kept up to date regarding the status of Adobe servers and services.

To resolve the current error, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html.  If you have taken no action to change the configuration on the computer, then I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security software to verify any updates were applied successfully and are not blocking access to Adobe servers.  Security software updates often occur without user intervention, so that the updates could have been applied without your knowledge.

For additional information on how to resolve connection errors, see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Jeff,

The servers for activation for Europe (were I am located) do not seem to be down.

After booting I started the Creative Cloud Desktop App and was able to login. I started Adobe Acrobat from within the Creative Cloud Desktop App and Acrobat prompted me for email/password, which seems odd since it was open from an already logged in Creative Cloud Desktop App. I entered the information, Acrobat ran for 15 seconds, only to see Acrobat forcefully shut down and Creative Cloud Desktop log itself out!

I have no security software installed other than what comes with Windows 11 (Firewall & Defender). Everything is currently disabled. Your link to resolve the current error, states the following:

• Check for security updates: Done, none pending. 
  • Create a local administrator account: Since my account already is an administrator and the fact that there is way more complex software installed that is dependant on the user account, this seems completely absurd. The days of work to reestablish a new user account, is something only to be done if absolutely necessary. My account is not corrupted, since everything else is working just fine. 
  • Fix common network and connectivity issues: I have none, so this also is futile. 

There must be some way to disable this activation check until you get your software to work as intended. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Adergtegrefscaefs.  The computer can be offline for up to 99 days, but it will need to check in with our servers to validate the membership is active before it can do so.

For your next steps, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so a member of our support team can help you directly.  You may need to use a different device to contact us if you find that the chat window fails to open or is unresponsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't consider the above an Ansewer, I am having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the same thing Adobe Support will do. You will get a differnet helper each day. They will follow the same steps, update C++, use the cleaner tool, create a new desktop account, remove all antivirus and firewalls, ask you to change the internet connection, nothing works! I have waisted about 40 hours with Adobe service between last week and now. I feel for anyone dealing with this I use adobe photoshop all the time but I am about feed up with this repeat non working "cloud" platform. Classic example of "if its not broke dont fix it" should have left it alone. I would be that some where deep in thier code the is a missing > ; <

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines