• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud won't sign in?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe creative cloud won't sign me in i tried uninstalling it and installing it again ,and i tried changing my password , but it did not work?

i need to download adobe software but i can’t because the creative cloud is not signing in?

please help?

(i use mac 10.9)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 07, 2016 Feb 07, 2016

Try uninstalling  Creative Cloud using Uninstaller and reinstall it.

Download the uninstaller from below link

Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info & your efforts, Sam, but it did not allow Creative Cloud installer to work.  What did work was using my computer's password and not my Adobe account password. Once the installer began, then I was asked for the Adobe account password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2015 Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the new Mac mini with Yosemite. The 'gear' does not appear in my upper right corner. Going into the Library, Application Support > Adobe > OOBE  folder, there is no opm.db file to delete. Any other suggestions as to have CC installer accept password?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does not work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2014 Dec 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sam.am steps (in message 9 above for the MAC) did work.

But be sure after you delete the files, you also empty it from your trash ... otherwise it won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2014 Dec 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't sign in either, tired the step thing and nothing worked.. why can't I log in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any options, i tried the steps as well, and they did not work for me. I am using windows 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your LAN settings is not reverting back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and doesn't fix. I also opened up to see if my LAN box was clicked per the suggestion below and it was with no other boxes. I need to get this working and don't know what else to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, frustrating to pay for and not be able to use a product!!!! Adobe HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded and migrated to new MacBook Pro and eventhough I signed off the old computer, I couldn't log in. Kept getting signout during the sign in process. I launched the inunstaller as suggested but got the option to "repair" instead of uninstalling. Tried that and it worked!

FYI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines