• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I was working on a project in both photoshop and illustrator and I went to the creative cloud to update the softwares when I saw that I had 7 updates available, which was for all of the softwares I downloaded. Once I updated it from the 2015 version to the 2017 version, adobe tried to make me pay for it which I did not understand. So I am just trying to get some assistant on how to take away the 2017 update and go back to the 2015 version so I continue projects that I have due.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked, but the softwares still said 2017 next to them, those aren't the ones I installed. I bought the 2015 version of the softwares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jabrilm213243,

The above steps helped you in fixing the trial issues and Buy now issues with your apps however you need not pay for the CC 2017 version as you are already paying your subscription fee either monthly or yearly. Application Updates are completely free.

In case you want to use the CC 2015 or previous version only, you can refer this link.

Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Feel free to reply on this forums thread if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines