• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Suite 2 download and install on Windows 10

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had CS2 running perfectly well on Windows 10 pro for some time (mainly InDesign, also Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator) but I now have to move everything to a new PC. I discovered the activation problem and went to the download site Download Adobe Acrobat 7 and Adobe Creative Suite 2 products.

I tried to follow the CS2_install_Win pdf but ran into some problems.

The download files have different names (e.g. CreativeSuiteCS2Disc1.exe) to those in the pdf (e.g. CS_2.0_UE_Ret_D1.exe)

When I downloaded the files there was no sign of the disc images, just CreativeSuiteCS2Disc1.exe, etc.

When I ran these exe files (using the default folders) they created sub-folders: Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 (with many sub-folders including Illustrator and Photoshop), Adobe InDesign CS2, Adobe Version Cue.

In the first folder was a Setup file which I ran. Using the supplied serial number this started installing but stalled at "Insert Disc 2". I understand the instructions about moving the disc 2 image but they don't apply, as there are no disc images! I assume that at some point the disc images have been replaced by self-extracting zips and no one has noticed or bothered to update the pdf.

Photoshop has installed, and seems to be working. I tried to run the installer in the InDesign folder but that failed at the serial number stage, showing a blank line rather than a series of boxes. Neither the supplied number nor the old one that came with the discs (tried with and without hyphens) will work.

I really need InDesign (if necessary I could do without all the rest). Please can someone find out what has gone wrong with the site or help me to install InDesign?

Thanks, Mike

[Title edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

place all the extracted files/folders in the same directory and click setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

place all the extracted files/folders in the same directory and click setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines