Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Suite Update 5.5 auf 6

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Leute,

ist es noch möglich, das ich meine Suite von 5.5 auf 6 updaten kann?

Liebe Grüße,

Carolin

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Hi CaWi2017,

I understand that you want to update your CS 5.5 to CS 6 version but I would like to inform you that now the available option to upgrade is CC subscription as this is the product that Adobe is producing and selling now.

You can make a new purchase for CC subscription and you may get an existing customer discount.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

If you need any further assistance in this regards or if you need any help with the new purchase, you may Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CaWi2017,

I understand that you want to update your CS 5.5 to CS 6 version but I would like to inform you that now the available option to upgrade is CC subscription as this is the product that Adobe is producing and selling now.

You can make a new purchase for CC subscription and you may get an existing customer discount.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

If you need any further assistance in this regards or if you need any help with the new purchase, you may Contact Customer Care  . Signin to this link. Select your product, issue, and click Still need help.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no.  adobe no longer offers cs6 perpetual license.

you can subscribe to creative cloud (no upgrade pricing), and that includes cs6, cc, cc 2015, cc2017 and more in the future, Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines