• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Download from eBay

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently downloaded CS6 from ebay. It works really well in my Acer Aspire 5 laptop with Windows 10. However, if I try to open the program from the desktop or from a thumbnail in 'explorer' in windows I get the pop-up...

'Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?
Yes/No'

This is most inconvenient.
Is there a way that I can go straight to CS.Screenshot (2).png

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

incovenient?

1. you almost certainly bought software that was sold illegally.

2. it's possible the software may have been altered and that warning should be taken seriously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the transfer process?

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

If not, then it was sold illegally and may be a pirated version with malware that could attack at any time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aside from the licensing question, this is a Windows issue. Some possible workarounds here:

https://superuser.com/questions/850473/giving-permission-to-program-to-run-with-out-confirmation-in-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is a product that Adobe hasn't sold for many years and buying it from eBay is definitely not a good idea, especially if you downloaded it! That means it is almost certainly a counterfeit... Caveat emptor.

Why Never to Buy Adobe Software on eBay or Amazon Marketplace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a way that I can go straight to CS.

=========

No.  You cannot bypass this screen.  Your operating system's UAC is correctly asking for permission to proceed.  Do you want Photoshop to make changes to your system's upper level registry files?  This is normal UAC behavior when installing new software and using it the first time.  But proceed with utmost caution. You bought a big pig in a poke on eBay.  

Creative Suite hasn't been sold legally since 2017.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines