• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Support is the WORST I have experienced!

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Customer Support is as bad as it gets. I am on my third attempt at solving an educational membership issue, and I am getting no help. The phone support was a complete scam, and the chat service makes the customer a pushing ball that gets bounced between representatives with wait times of HOURS. How do we get a serious customer representative with Adobe? Has anyone had any luck?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what problem are you trying to resolve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Membership issue. A representative messed up my redemption code, which is now blocked. It's been two weeks since this happened, still no resolution. I was on a chat room with various adobe reps last night for TWO hours and thirty seven minutes... the final reply from them was that they would contact me within 24hrs to resolve the issue. Same thing they said last week... It's beyond ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ouch.  sorry about that.

i thought it might be something with which i could help, but that needs to be handled by adobe staff.  i'll pass that on to an adobe staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ladelpilar,

We would request you to wait until the issue is being investigated. In case you do not hear within 24 to 48 working hours, please let us know.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines