• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

direct download link to latest indesign 2021 v16.4.3

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since recent update i have lost old 2021 version 16.4.3. i need this version for work with one client as other clients will be fine on latest/newer versions of indd.

adobe can only offer 2021 base version16.0.

does anyone have a direct download link to indd 2021 v16.4.3?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Adobe has stopped giving direct download links publically since version 2020. So if you can't find your version of interest via Creative Cloud Desktop app then the only recourse left is to contact Adobe support. To contact support follow the instructions given below
1. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
2. Wait a bit on the page that opens up, it should automatically open a chat popup. If that does not happen then look for a call out/chat icon at the bottom right, click ove

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has stopped giving direct download links publically since version 2020. So if you can't find your version of interest via Creative Cloud Desktop app then the only recourse left is to contact Adobe support. To contact support follow the instructions given below
1. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
2. Wait a bit on the page that opens up, it should automatically open a chat popup. If that does not happen then look for a call out/chat icon at the bottom right, click over it and the chat popup should open
3. In order to talk to a human type "AGENT" in the chat box
4. If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

P.S. Be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks manan, adobe can only resupply the base version 16.0 which is compatible but maybe not as stable? i'll see how i get on but i know this won't be updating anytime soon so if it's a problem, then i have no fix. and, more annoyingly, i didn't have this issue this morning before latest cc update.

thanks for reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Adih78 

in the future, when you update adobe apps you can opt to keep the previous version(s).

kglad_0-1666194414275.png

and those previous versions can be uninstalled using the cc desktop app at a later time.

plus, once you install 16.0, you may be able to update it using the cc desktop app or using id directly (help>update).  you may need to reset the cc app after installing id 16.0 in order for it to recognize the install.

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can only ask and hope the support folks fulfill the ask, no harm in trying I think. However, what's done is done but for the future do make a note of the suggestion made by @kglad.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines