• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do You also find that the Adobe system get worse?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my name is Elena, and i'm using adobe products from 10 years... recently i find a lot of problems:

Adobe encode rarely works.

adobe after effects don't talk with encode...

Adobe Muse is desappear...

always problem.

and, in general, the update system get slow my mac. really really slow. before the update was normal... after adobe update is really problematic.

i'm thinking to delete my account. there are a lot of other applications that work more easy and without problem.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe media encoder works fine for me. And yes, Muse is end of life.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I think the quality control is on a steady decline. Media Encoder is particlurly bad - morph cuts, transitions and any motion keyframes will inevitably cause a glitch while exporting. That's just one example of hundreds, as well as system slowdowns. It's becoming such a problem for me spending so much time fixing export errors that  it's now costing me work and money to continue using Adobe products. I think I'll have to move over to Resolve or something. AE is the only thing keeping me on CC, but even that is now just stuck in the past. I really don't want to ditch Adobe, but I don't think they can handle the rate of the update cycle. It's really absurd now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines