Copied

Do you Know a mail to make a complain?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

No email address.  Use Online Chat.  Log-in with your Adobe ID.

Creative Cloud support: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html​

Online Chat hours: Mon-Fri, 5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time)

If you need help with a particular product, use the Product Forums (available 24/7).

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No email address.  Use Online Chat.  Log-in with your Adobe ID.

Creative Cloud support: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html​

Online Chat hours: Mon-Fri, 5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time)

If you need help with a particular product, use the Product Forums (available 24/7).

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

COMPLAIN: Our company also want to complain on your services and solution. We got locked out from a account due to wrong typing of company email adresse at subscription purchase. Got charged for product for a year. Not able to get invoices of these charges. No double check from Adobe when we some how managed to purchase a identical second subscription. There should always be a second way into digital account by the paying company of products. These accounts and puchasing solution is poor. Should also be a confirmation e-mail on the booking e-mail to be sure that purchase information is correct. BE WARNED EVERYONE! ADOBE cant help you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't bother. Tried activating my PERPETUAL license to new computer to no avail. Still worked on old laptop until I chatted with the NON CS rep who deactivated that.  Kept telling me the S/N did not belong to me???  No matter what I provided, the only answer he had is to pay the monthly fee. I rarely use Adobe so to pay @ $15/mo is ridiculous!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm adding my voice of disappointment with Adobe. I was offered a 3 months free extension to an initial trial and have just discovered that the terms and conditions have a $30 fee if you cancel before 10 months. This was not made at all clear and I feel duped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 3 free months was offered as a customer retention inticement to keep you from cancelling your subscription.  You were under no obligation to take it.  So that was your choice.  Nobody forced you to do it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines