• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double Payment

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In November I got contacted by an adobe rep saying I had to create another account due to issues in the back end of my account. I created a new account like suggested in the agreement that I would get reimbursed the payments from the previous account. Since November I have been getting double charged for both accounts, when contacting the rep via email and phone calls he says not to worry about it that I should see a credit soon. I'm still seeing double payments and when I call the rep he is always on break and not responding to my emails. Not sure what to do when all other reps say I need to contact the rep that handled the case.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cathyn91813008  wrote

In November I got contacted by an adobe rep saying I had to create another account due to issues in the back end of my account.

How did this person contact you? Do you have a Case Number or any other reference to this event? There are lots of scammers out there impersonating Adobe.

Skype Scam Alert in Community Forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He contacted my boss through email, who then got forwarded to me to handle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I have is the email he sent to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a legitimate Adobe email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It had this on the end, so I assumed so :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's easy to spoof email signatures in the body of the message and make them seem official. Scammers do it all the time - with enough success to suck people in - so the spammers keep doing it. I never rely on the email body signatures. If I have any doubts I look in the header of the email where the actual sender is shown (or a clue can at least be found if it's fake or not).

e.g. for Outlook Displaying Full Message Headers in Microsoft Outlook (Windows) | Yale ITS

Was the actual email sent from affan@adobe.com? or at least an Adobe domain (adobe.com).

However, for a definitive response to close this out, it's best to contact Adobe Customer Care as noted by the Adobe staffer below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cathyn91813008,

I understand that you were contacted by an Adobe rep to upgrade your account and later on, you started getting charged for your old and new product subscription. It might be possible that your old account has not been cancelled. The best answer I can give you here on forums would be to contact our support team in order to investigate further on this .

Contact Customer Care - Sign in to this link. Select your product, issue, and click Need more help .

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines