Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download Indesign 2021 (mac)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have subscribed to Indesign in 2021 and I need to reinstall it, but the only version I can download is Indesign 2022 that is not compatible with my device. Where could I download Indesign 2021 ?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Ok thank you, it finally work via a direct link.

Now I can see the option "older apps" in the CC app, it seem you must have Indesign already install to have access to this option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.  you'll probably need to update your computer's os (or computer if it's too old).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Et bien, mon MacBook Pro est de 2015, et fonctionne parfaitement. Mon systeme Mojave me convient, car une mise à jour me refa perdre certaines applications qui ne sont pas en 64bits, mais que j'utilise depuis des années.

Je vous remercie pour votre aide, mais je vais devoir aller vers d'autres logiciels, et quitter Adobe, car je ne me sens pas de devenir un "esclave".

J'ai deux motos, deux Yamaha en parfait etat et qui datent de 1993... et bien d'autres choses anciennes, entretenues  en parfait etat et qui ne reclament pas de "mise à jour".

Vous ne trouvez pas que tout ce système est une sacrée arnaque ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your issues are unrelated to anything relevant to a scam.  but, of course, it's always your option to select a different app maker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Et bien, je ne cherche pas à polémiquer, mais un bug a bloqué mon logiciel, et je n'en suis pas le responsable.

Avant de decouvrir sur les posts de la communauté que beaucoup d'utilisateurs ont connu le même problème, j'ai desisntallé, le logiciel, car parfois, c'est la solution preconisée à un disfonctionnement..D'autres untilisateurs ont fait la même chose et ont le même problème que moi.

Or, il est impossible de le réinstaller.

Donc, je n'ai plus accès à un logiciel que j'ai acheté.

Adobe n'a pas envoyé de message aux possesseur de ce logiciel pour les prevenir d'un disfonctionnement, et Adobe ne m'a pas informé qu'en cas de désonstallation, je perdrai la possibilité d'utiliser de nouveau ce logiciel.

La seule solution etant non seulement de mettre à jour le logiciel, mais aussi mon système d'exploitation, ainsi que mon materiel (mon ordinateur).

C'est un comportement inadmissible, que j'ai qualifié d'arnaque... car ça y ressembele veaucoup.

Bien, je n'insiste pas, et je vous remercie encore de m'avoir accordé de votre temps pour me venir en aide.

Je verrais donc demain, par téléphone, comment ce problème sera résolu, et j'en tiendrai informé la communauté.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i sympathize.  and your situation sounds like something that might appeal to adobe support, IF they are able to help.  give it a try and see if they can allow you to download (and then secure) the installation file you seek.

and, if you have time, please update this thread.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci beaucoup !

Je tiendrai compte de vos mises en garde.

Je reviendrai mettre à jour pour informer selon les resultats.

A demaiun, certainement.

Bonne soirée (enfin, pour ma part, il est l'heure d'aller manger)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds good.  (and enjoy your meal!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai obtenu un lien avec le support Adobe, et j'ai pu reinstaller indesign 2021.

Tout va bien, il fonctionne. Merci encore pour votre aide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I arrived here because I need to install Indesign 2021 (16.4), I contacted support who told me they only provide it from version 17.0 onwards. Any suggestions for getting ID 21? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's not available.

1. you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials. other versions are revealed after clicking file preferences>apps>tick show older apps (at panel bottom).

2. for versions cc 2019 and older, use prodesigntools.com*.

3. for versions newer than cc 2019 but older than one previous version, contact adobe support for links**.

---------------------------------------------------------------
* most (but not all) adobe download links are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com
-------------------------------------------------------------

** this support is currently not available. ie, there's a significant gap (between 2019 and last year) in the available previous versions.

opposition to this decision (to limit available previous versions) has been conveyed to adobe officials who are therefore aware of the problems caused by this policy. however, unless/until changes are made, nothing can be done to legally access these files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines