• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Issue Error 113

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download error. Unable to reach Adobe servers. Check your internet connectivity and firewall settings, and then try again (Error Code: 113)

We have enabled ports 80 and 443 and disabled our malware suites so nothing will stop Creative Cloud from downloading or installing apps. What else could be causing this? Right now we are able to download other apps which tells me its more than likely on the Adobe side causing the issue. Is Adobe having service/ uptime issues currently? We're able to install InDesign but we did recieve the error twice while trying to install that app as well. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TLS 1.2 is now required to connect https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html
-http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our OS is running Windows 11 not sure this applies here. TLS by default is I believe already apart of Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download for Photoshop stops at 12% everytime. I'm assuming that a certain service fails but I have disabled antivirus, windows is up-to-date and I just re-installed Adobe Creative Cloud. I have never seen this occur with Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines