Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download issues photoshop elements 9 updates

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I tried updating my Photoshop elements v9 and having tried 3 times I get the same message at the end, any idea why and how to fix it please?

Message I get is:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0.3 Update

There was an error downloading this update. Please quit and try again later.

Photoshop Camera Raw 6.5 Update

Photoshop Camera Raw 6.7 Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

At some point in the past (I don't know the exact date) Adobe "merged" the original update manager into the Cloud update manager, which means you are no longer using your original update manager

I have read some messages that the latest (Cloud) updater sometimes doesn't work with old programs... Try installing your updates manually

Updates start here and select product, read to see if you need to install updates in number order, or if the updates are cumulative for the individual product http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At some point in the past (I don't know the exact date) Adobe "merged" the original update manager into the Cloud update manager, which means you are no longer using your original update manager

I have read some messages that the latest (Cloud) updater sometimes doesn't work with old programs... Try installing your updates manually

Updates start here and select product, read to see if you need to install updates in number order, or if the updates are cumulative for the individual product http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problems. my v9 emements is not updating it gets all the way to the end then says to check my network. how do i update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines