• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download old versions (Creative Cloud desktop app)

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!

I want to install old versions from Adobe products via the desktop app of Creative Cloud. I watched this tutorial (https://helpx.adobe.com/es/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html), is in spanish (I'm a graphic arts student from Spain) but I don't see "see old versions" (ver versiones anteriores) link. Someone can help me please with the trouble please? Maybe with the present version isn't possible.

Regards.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Hi Miguel201086,

I understand that you have a CC subscription and you want to install the previous versions of CC apps however you are not getting this option in your Creative Cloud Desktop app.

I would like to inform you that the primary reason for not getting the previous version option in the CC desktop app is that you might have signed in to the CC desktop app with an email id that is not assigned in the account.

Manage your Creative Cloud for teams membership

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

this is an old thread and the info was correct in 2017.

currently, the adobe cc desktop app only includes the most recent and one major version prior.

however, all the previous versions are still available. with os 10.13,  that last compatible versions are cc 2020. for those links you have to contact adobe support*

. if you can live with cc 2019, those links are available via prodesigntools, https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel201086,

I understand that you have a CC subscription and you want to install the previous versions of CC apps however you are not getting this option in your Creative Cloud Desktop app.

I would like to inform you that the primary reason for not getting the previous version option in the CC desktop app is that you might have signed in to the CC desktop app with an email id that is not assigned in the account.

Manage your Creative Cloud for teams membership

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Please make sure that you are signing in with the correct email id and then you should get the Previous version option in your CC desktop app as mentioned in the link shared by you.

Please let me know if this helps or if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the case in my case. I'm logged in with the correct email id and still I don't see the option to download an old version of the apps, which would suit my OS (macOS High Sierra). Unfortunately my mac does not support newer OS, and I can't afford buying a new one at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is an old thread and the info was correct in 2017.

currently, the adobe cc desktop app only includes the most recent and one major version prior.

however, all the previous versions are still available. with os 10.13,  that last compatible versions are cc 2020. for those links you have to contact adobe support*

. if you can live with cc 2019, those links are available via prodesigntools, https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com....

p.p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines