• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Master Collection CS6 will not install errors below

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the following errors: The file archive part of Adobe CS6 Master Collection is missing you need all parts in the same folder to extract Adobe CS6 Master Collection. Please download all parts.

I have downloaded both files and when trying to open the 2nd file I get this error: My computer will not read a .7z file

I have a HP touchsmart, ample room. What am I lacking here to get my CS6 reinstalled on my new computer!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

you need to download both the exe and the 7z files.  put both in the same directory and then click (or double click) the exe.

Downloads available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prode

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to download both the exe and the 7z files.  put both in the same directory and then click (or double click) the exe.

Downloads available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After messing with it for 1/2 the morning which I had both in same file I learned I had to unzip the .7z file and now its installing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great.

(for anyone else coming across this thread, you do not need to 'unpack/unzip' the 7z file.  the matching exe will do that automatically and start the installation.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Um,  no.  I have the Exe and the .7Z and the exe fails.  Unzipping the .7z and running the file inside seems to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines