• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: 100600 Update failed, updates have been disabled by your system policy

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed Acrobat 11.0.13 on a Windows 7 SP 1 Ultimate 64-bit machine.  When I try to run, Help > Check for Updates, I get the error below.  This is happening on several machines.  They are in a domain but the group policy does not restrict updates.  I have tried running Acrobat as "Run as Administrator" and I have tried running the update service as an administrator.  No luck.

Acrobat_update_Error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2016 Aug 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Common Acrobat nonsense, there is not policy for Acrobat !!!

Just missing unnecessary Adobe Arm !!!

This time when you see this stupid error message installer, just do not install it as updater as  well !!!

But to avoid annoying offer to update to usefulness Acrobat DC (OK Adobe give a try, we respect effort, but this is no more than reader (sorry Adobe !!!) REMOVE complete Adobe ARM folder, Acrobat do not need it and will loose nothing of functionality !!!

However we paid well for Acrobat XI Pro and do not need degradation it  to DC !!!

(If you have installed ARM and delete it, you will, on "check for updates just nothing or common update error )

You will get that nonsense: Acrobat Updates have been disabled by your system policy.   Error: 100700 only if installer (who knows why even don't install it (thank it it spare as time to delete it !!!)

I described that update issues several times, all is approved, but how adobe handles with that answers, cannot figure, even I cannot find it expect in my dashboard ???

Please Adobe Let your users and customer right to know, when is someone who can answer on their questions !!! Thay deserve it and PAID for it,

and some  of us with enough experience give answers FREE, what you don' know or want to answer !!! (But you have explanation even error code how stupid some times can - as in this case; Acrobat Updates have been disabled by your system policy")

Prof.Dr. Aleksandar Blagojević Ph.EMD.,Dip.ING, IT PRO

microshitco@gmail.com

or:

24/7  direct access phone:

+381216619460

+3810628057581  (Mobile)

(Skype: blagoje12354)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines