• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR 106

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings to everyone, I have encountered error 106. Reinstalling does not help, and I cannot install and update applications. Try again, it doesn't work either

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Скриншот 18-04-2022 14_57_18.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Скриншот 18-04-2022 17_55_34.jpg

 This article says that he deleted these files, but I get an error that he can't install the package

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also says that you need to find the file that is listed in FATAL and delete it, but I simply don't have this file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MrGrom, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you trying to utilize?  I don't see an active individual membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry I didn't understand you, how does this relate to my question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the solutions offered in this forum are designed for individuals who have complete control of the computer and unrestricted access to the network it is connected to.  

We have an Enterprise & Teams discussion forum at https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/ct-p/ct-enterprise-and-teams?page=1&sort=latest_repl... which this discussion can be moved to if you are using a Team or Enterprise membership, or if an organization manages the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help solve my problem with error 106?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unsure, MrGrom, because Error 106 is occurring because the current User account is blocked from creating the necessary folders to complete the installation process.  Make sure you log in with a User account with the privileges needed to complete the installation process.

If the computer is managed or owned by an organization, then please contact whoever is managing the computer for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how to grant the rights to create folders, etc., the computer is personal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find information on how to adjust file permissions at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-desktop-optimization-pack/appv-v4/how-to-change-user-acce...   You can also use the steps listed in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-... to create a new local administrator account, that should have the necessary file permissions to complete the installation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Скриншот 18-04-2022 20_09_46.jpg

 

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or how to unblock it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know what kind of membership I belong to, I want to download the demo version 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first link Jeff gave you had a dot at the end by accident, which is why you got a 404 error (not found) there. Below is the correct one.

You could also try right-clicking on the .exe file and choose "Run as Administrator". Try these possible solutions and please let us know if they worked or not 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines