• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 176 - Can't install Photoshop on a network location, but there's no network location

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Photoshop CC installer directly from here: Download Creative Cloud apps  So I run the Set-up.exe file in order to install Photoshop, I enter my account details, start the installing process and suddenly it drops a message "Can't install to a network location"

Exit Code: 176

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Can't install to a network location

FATAL: Error occured in install product workflow with error code 176 error message

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC has two hard disks, the C and E. The C disk has 13 GB free, so that's enough for Photoshop, but I want the program to be installed in the E disk, just like Premiere Pro did, because I have successfully installed Premiere Pro on the E disk... Why can not Photoshop do the same? The E disk has 1 TB free! 1 TB!

Why does it say that the E or C disk are network locations?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

The steps described here for Error 176 worked back in March: Re: Hard drive replacement - can't install any CC apps - Error code 176

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The steps described here for Error 176 worked back in March: Re: Hard drive replacement - can't install any CC apps - Error code 176

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but if I follow these steps, Premiere Pro is gonna be deleted??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines