Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 214

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I`m completely new to MAC and wanted to download Creativ Cloud installer ( Photoshop).

Error 214 happens all the time.

Can someone help please...

Sorry, for my english. No native speaker

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

this is from Jeff A Wright​

Error 214 means the manifest for downloaded files is incorrect.  For information on how to resolve download errors please see Error downloading Creative Cloud applications - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/error-downloading-cc-apps.html.  I believe it is likely your security software or firewall are interfering with the download process this is why you are receiving the current error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is from Jeff A Wright​

Error 214 means the manifest for downloaded files is incorrect.  For information on how to resolve download errors please see Error downloading Creative Cloud applications - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/error-downloading-cc-apps.html.  I believe it is likely your security software or firewall are interfering with the download process this is why you are receiving the current error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed this problem, if you have Kaspersky do the following steps:

1- Setings / Network settings / Monitored ports 

= > check Monitor  celected network ports only

2- Setings / Network settings / Encrypted connection scanning

= > check Scan encrypted connections upon request from protection components

If that doesn't help disable following settings (After installation enable this option again)

- File Anti-Virus

- Firewall

-Application Control

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Taher26263985ugrt, thank you for your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I seem to have found a fix for my error code 214 I have Kaspersky and it has a banner block which when turned off allows the updates to happen. So probably worth trying that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines