Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code: 1010 - Please help!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

I am having an issue with Creative Cloud (Version 4.7.0.400)

All apps are on latest versions. I go to open any app, I get asked to sign in with my Adobe ID. I sign in successfully, the CC app opens then i receive the following error.

I only have the option to quit the application. I get the same issue on aWindows 7 and Windows 10 build.

Please help

Error 1010.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Issue Resolved.

The fix for this issue was enabling Windows Credential Manager (This was disabled via group policy)

The latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud 4.7.0.400 & CC 2019 Apps use Credential manager to store license information - Enabling this resolved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshahahah,

As you have mentioned you are unable to launch and use any of the CC apps as they fail with an error code 1010, have you tried launching them as 'Run as administrator'? If not then please try that.

If it still fails, then can you please share the CC log files with us by using the log collector tool: Log Collector Tool.

We can read and analyze the log files to know the root cause of the issue.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bani. Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have tried running with administrator rights, no Antivirus or Firewalls in place.

Here is a log collection file.

File: AdobeLogs_20181116_033002_e76a9ea1-a1c3-45b5-a66b-4337edbb2cbe-win.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue Resolved.

The fix for this issue was enabling Windows Credential Manager (This was disabled via group policy)

The latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud 4.7.0.400 & CC 2019 Apps use Credential manager to store license information - Enabling this resolved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines