• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error code 145 on creative cloud application

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the macbook pro with the M1 chip and when i click the cloud button in the top right it says 'error to sync install sync component and try again error code 145' and when i click the error code it takes me to a page from 3 years ago which isnt a solution to my problem im having now. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harriet5FC2, are you encountering problems installing or using other applications or capabilities within the Creative Cloud desktop app?  What type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?   Did the MacBook Pro always encounter Error 145 while syncing, or is this a recent error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Did you get a resolution for the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i did find a resolution, i cant remember what i did as i did it ages ago, try this link theres a reply with something that could help https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/adobe-creative-cloud-not-responding-froz...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines