• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 184 when installing InDesign

Engaged ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Indesign has not worked properly so I wnated to reinnstal the app but get this errormessage :

Exit Code: 184

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 2 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 184) executing in command 'MoveFileCommand' for package: 'AdobeInDesign12IconHandler32-mul', version:12.0.0.081

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeInDesign12IconHandler32-mul Version: 12.0.0.081). Error code: '184'

WARN: idicon.dll

WARN: Unable to move file at "C:\adobeTemp\ETRE1D9.tmp\61\AdobeInDesign12IconHandler32-mul\AdobeCommon\Shell\CC.2017\idicon.dll" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Shell\CC.2017\idicon.dll" Error 32 Prosessen får ikke tilgang til filen fordi den brukes av en annen prosess.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I do now?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

reset your preferences -   https://forums.adobe.com/thread/526990

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences -   https://forums.adobe.com/thread/526990

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nilleg57851248,

I understand that you are getting Exit code 184 while installing Indesign app. Please follow the below link in order to fix this issue.

Error 184

Please let me know if this helps or if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines