• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error de actualizacion 184 Creative Cloud 2020

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hace varias semanas estoy experientando inconcistencias en el CC. Al inicio pense queeran las actualizaciones ahora directamente los programas de jan de funcionar y al iniciar windows hay un mensjae que dice "Abobe Collaboration Synchronizer 20.6 ha dejado de funcionar". Necesito solucionar este problema ya que Photoshop directamente no abre e Indesign se queda congelado por lo que estoy pagando por un servicio por demas deficiente.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had a similar problem. When updating or trying to install Illustrator I had this error code: 

Exit Code: 184
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 1 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 184) executing in command 'MoveFileCommand' for package: 'CoreSyncExtensionInstaller', version:5.17.9.1
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: CoreSyncExtensionInstaller Version: 5.17.9.1). Error code: '184'
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0
WARN: Unable to move file at "C:\adobeTemp\ETR6075.tmp\5\CoreSyncExtension\CoreSync_x64.dll" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CoreSyncExtension\CoreSync_x64.dll" Error 32 El proceso no tiene acceso al archivo porque está siendo utilizado por otro proceso.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I ended up doing was accessing the specified folder, changing the specified file to .bkp instead of the .dll file type it had, and then going to the root folder and editing the Security Settings in the Properties window of the folder. There I changed the permits from ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES group and enabled the Modify and Total Control options. This solved my issue. I hope it is helpful for you as well. I'll leave you here a screenshot of this last window, though sorry it's in Spanish.  

jessm21167305_0-1667271909560.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me solucionaste la existencia! GRACIASSSS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines