• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when trying to install Premiere Elements 10 Inspiration browser

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Adobe Premiere Elements 10 Welcome Screen, I get an error when trying to install the the Inspiration Browser (IB).

Sorry, an error has occurred.
This application cannot be installed because this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the

application author for assistance.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the latest Adobe Air. I have logged in to photoshop.com while trying to install IB as well.

OS = Windows 7 64bit

Adobe products installed

Photshop CS5

Lightroom 3.5

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 15, 2011 Dec 15, 2011

The team and I worked to create this document about the issue. Can you try the solutions outlined and see if it resolves the issue?

Cannot launch/install Inspiration Browser from Welcome Screen | Premiere Elements 10 | Win 64-bit

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/926/cpsid_92680.html

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2011 Dec 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you receive any error messages when completing the installation process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DigitalProphet.

Not sure how you installed AIR but you might try this if you didn't do it this way.

- Uninstall the current version of AIR by going into the Control Panel > Uninstall a Program

- Find Adobe AIR in the list and uninstall it

- Attempt to launch Inspiration Browser from the Welcome Screen or from within Organizer

- It should open Internet Explorer with an Install AIR button inside the browser

- Click the button to install AIR

If this is different from what you tried it may resolve the issue

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

I tried your steps  and the final result is the following error. AIR installed OK but the second step IB failed. Jeff, here is the error I get.

adobe error.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2011 Dec 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team and I worked to create this document about the issue. Can you try the solutions outlined and see if it resolves the issue?

Cannot launch/install Inspiration Browser from Welcome Screen | Premiere Elements 10 | Win 64-bit

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/926/cpsid_92680.html

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2011 Dec 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. It installed using solution 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines