• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request... adding my voice

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please make CC available on Linux. Things have made a huge shift in just the last couple of years and its possible in a couple more we could see mainstream end user adoption of the Linux desktop. 

What has changed is the broad hardware compatibility via diver support of Linux. It works everywhere with everything. At my own home we couldn't get win 10 or our chromebook to print, so I grabbed a 12 year old latitude and installed linux on it, and it was able to print over wifi in minutes. No a terminal cmd, rather via a polished desktop called Zorin. 

Kids are learning programming, and not on macs. In fact Zorin is pushing to be the new OS for old computer equipment in school districts. This is just an example of what your future customers will look like.

Linux will continue to gain ground on mac os. There is no reason to turn your nose up at that community that want to give you money. Thanks for listening.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also submit Feature request form :

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines