• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash cs6 serial number

New Here ,
May 12, 2013 May 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have become a paid up member?student with creative cloud after my trial of flash cs6 expired. flash cs6 is now asking for a serial number (which i dont have as i downloaded it via adobe manager) it wont let me use it again as a trial. can someone help please

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refer to this:

Sign in or activation errors

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link you provided does not have information about serial numbers required. it seems to be about no internet connection and firewalls which is not the problem im facing.my email is appearing and when i click 'sign in' it takes me to the serial number screentrial_2.jpgtrial_3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you join now or have you been a member for a while? If you've joined *just now* please wait till you recieve your welcome email. Usually trying after a while will resolve the issue. let us know if the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines