• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fustration at downloading adobe photoshop cs% extended

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello have purchased this and have tried to download it to my Imac.  lots of icons appear in my applications but I dont seem to be able to either find the one that i want to import or edit photos.  I have aperture at the moment and i want them to run side by side.  Im not very computer techical so it 's probably all there but i have no idea!  i just want to get started.  there is adobe bridge, adobe devise central, adobe extension manager, adobe help, adobe media player.

just had a online support person chat and it was useless . couldnt help at all. i feel like crying.  should i just unistall (if i knew how) and start again?  anyone prepared to talk me through it?  I just want a one click solution !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Umm, did you run the install properly? If something went wrong, then simply try again. Otherwise you are not providing enough info for anyone to make sense, I'm afraid. As a minor we need to know exactly what version of OSX, what iMac and possibly an extract of the latest install log which should be in your Logs:Adobe folder somewhere (do a Spotlight search fgort them or use the system log viewer)....

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HungryDevon if you ran the installation successfully you should see a folder titled, "Adobe Photoshop CS5," in your applications folder.  Inside that folder you will find the program itself which will be titled, "Adobe Photoshop CS5."

Do you see the folder?  If not then it is possible that you have not installed the application yet?  Do you have any other Adobe software installed on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines