• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting ADA to work

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I try to log on to ADA, i get the error code '107'. I have followed the solutions on the adobe website,

but it doesn't seem to work. I deleted my cookies, reinstalled ADA, disabled my firewall & antivirus, but still I get the error code.

I'm trying to download the trialversion for after effects, why isn't this working?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2012 Dec 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution 1 is the one i tried, but it doesn't help..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to download?  Which operating system are you using?  Is it 32-bit or 64-bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jep, just figured it out, trying to download after effects with a 32-bit system Isn't there a similar program/version that would work with 32-bit? I'd love to try the trialversion...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2012 Dec 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to consider upgrading your operating system.  We do have Premiere Elements available which currently still supports 32-bit operating systems.  You can find more details at http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements/tech-specs.html.  You might want to double check that your computer system meets or even exceeds the system requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines